Friday, February 5, 2010

I got a mail from Google

Hey,

Google sent me a mail a couple of weeks ago, where he congratulated me on getting so popular and suggested that i added internationalization. This means that I add support for other languages. I have accepted the "challenge" and the alpha version of Chromepad 2 (not released) supports English and Danish languages. I may need help translating it to other languages. If anyone volunteers to help, it will be appreciated.

- Lundsgaard

9 comments:

  1. Blessings and Peace:

    Jesper, I trust that ALL is well with you. I'm working on a Haiti related C-extension (Haiti Notes). Your work is some of the most advanced that I've seen. I would love to talk extension development with you.

    Can you hit me on Facebook, Google Talk or Skype: rafikicai

    In Service of THE ONENESS,
    Rafiki "The Digital Doctor" Cai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you must definitely add the 3rd most important language after English and Danish, namely Czech. ;-)

    Menu, Clear Text, Release Window, Options, About

    is translated as

    Nabídka, Vymazat text, Uvolnit okno, Předvolby, O vzniku

    In Options, "There are no options" is "Žádné předvolby nejsou", "Boring" is "Nudné", "That's nice" is "To je hezké".

    "Apply", "About" is "Uzákonit", "O vzniku".

    In "About", "About Chromepad" is "O Chromepadu", note the "u" at the end, declination.

    "Version" is "Verze"

    "Date released" is "Datum zveřejnění"

    "14th of January" is "14. ledna 2010", similarly Feb, Mar, Apr is "února, března, dubna". It continues with "května, června, července, srpna, září, října, listopadu, prosince".

    "Thanks to" is "Poděkování pro Martina Skovvanga Petersena" - note the "a" at the end

    "Created by" is "Vytvořil"

    "Visit blog" is "Navštiv blog"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you out w/ spanish translation.

    brianjavier@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like chromepad 2 will be good! If possible you should try to find a way to have it stay open on top of a page (maybe activated by a pin button etc.) just so it's faster to copy information between places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! How to import into evernote? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi iam sudhams from india from south path my mother tounge is telugu i would like to help u in developing this language.pls

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i also want u to develop a extension which shows the (sharemarket)quotes i.e sensex and nifty of india .... upto now i dint find this extention. pls develop it.


    sudhamsmouli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interested in Greek translation. My mail is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can help you with the polish translation

    ReplyDelete