Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Googling 'Chromepad'

Omg, I tried to google 'Chromepad' and I actually got surprisingly many results. I didn't know that so many blogs had mentioned Chromepad. I'm proud and happy about it. I am especially glad that i got a recommendation from How To Geek. :) Awesome!

- Lundsgaard

4 comments:

  1. I love it. It is easy and smart.
    And, I love the old icon. Could you add a setting for using the old one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Chromepad. Is there a way to open the pad using a hotkey instead of a mouse click? It would be really useful. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lundsgaard,

    first of all, congratulations!
    I am also a big fan of your tool, it's just awesome, and I use it all the time.
    Anyhow,
    I can help you translate your tool and its support into Korean, German and Chinese, I'm a translator and I'd love to help.
    Contact me: gammja (a) hotmail C O M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tool man.

    Btw this extension was featured in a video today on cnettv.com

    http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-google-chrome-as-notepad-chromepad-366467/

    ReplyDelete