Sunday, December 13, 2009

1.1 tomorrow?

Good News!

It looks like Chromepad 1.1 is going to be finished tomorrow! It will bring a slightly new interface, including a menu, that has a new "Release Window" feature, that will let Chromepad remain open. It won't bring sync, but I am currently working on a "Sync to Google Docs" feature. I'm actually aiming at a 1.2 release next week, because I'm gonna have a lot of spare time in the upcoming days!! :)

- Lundsgaard

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a million , also is it possible to include a save-as option to directly save the notes as .txt file on local system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might add that feature somewhere in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does the extension need access to docs.google.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it just me on my MAC or can't you paste in Chromepad? if not, then i know a load of people who'd move to chrome for that very reason. on a mac we all miss MS notepad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the most recent upgrade (with the release window option), I lost all my previous data ie the update didn't display my old chromepad stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. After update, I lost all my notes :(
    However your extension is great!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the plugin I longed for.
    An option for changing the font/the CSS would be nice.
    Syncing should be optional, just in case.
    It's like having a writeable clipboard. Neat.
    Don't clutter it too much with options tho.
    Ah, and Thanks.

    ReplyDelete