Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chrome Extension Gallery is Open for Business!

The Chrome Extension Gallery is open, and Chromepad is now known to the public! Chromepad has already rounded 1000 users and it has 4,5 star. I am very proud this and I am thankful for the feedback :)

- Lundsgaard

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice and fast extension.

    How do I touch with you? I think that the icon is good but not quite neutral. I would like to help create a nice icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the interest! I don't know what kind of contact you would prefer, but I've got both Google Wave, e-mail, Twitter or whatever you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send an e-mail to jspr[dot]lundsgaard@gmail[dot]com

    [dot] = .

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need the save botton back, cos the text got deleted everytime we "clear history"..thanks

    ReplyDelete